Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy New Year!


Better late than never, right?

So far this year has been one big roller coaster, but nothing says it's a bad thing.  We've been well- or as well as one can be when raising a two year old that exemplifies the essence of the Terrible Twos.  But she's cute, and that makes it all better.

My Resolution was to be a better blogger... three months later, I still don't know if I can hold myself to this, but I shall try.

Allow this to be a preview of what I have in store for the masses one I have the time (and motivation) to regularly blog again -- read: once school finishes and I can breath!
  • Milestones at 2yo
  • Toddler Must-Haves
  • Mommy Must-Haves!
  • First Dentist Visit?
  • A Good Night's Sleep
  • Big Girl School
  • Potty Training
  • Taming the Tantrums
  • Hair Care
  • Meals
  • Terrible Tonsils :(
  • Things To Do:
    • The Children's Museum
    • Imagine That!
    • Animal Adventures
And anything else I can think of as the time comes.  It looks like a lot to take on, but I'll do it, promise!

Anyway, I hope everyone's been well in 2013 so far!

No comments: