Tuesday, February 8, 2011

About Growth Percentiles

So I was doing some research, and I came across this link:

Growth Percentile Calculator

After plugging in Sami's 4-month numbers, this is what I came up with:
  • Length: between 25 and 50 percentile
  • Weight: between 50 and 75 percentile
  • Head Circumference: between 10 and 25 percentile
It's the HC that makes me the most nervous, especially since the scare we had when I was 20weeks pregnant... but the doctor has been saying everything is looking good, and that she's developing where she should be, and nothing has been brought to our attention to be concerned about, but still, I swear I'm just going to have that nagging feeling that after everything was resolved way back when, something could still be wrong.

And then I went on reading Understanding the Results, but it still doesn't make me feel any better. In fact, now I want to try to plot out her growth chart and see how she's doing...

*le sigh*

No comments: