Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

(Courtesy of my mother-in-law while Samantha was spending the night at her house on New Year's Eve so we could go out and celebrate adult-like.)

Here's to a happy and healthy 2012 to you and yours!

And here's to a year of better blogging from yours truly!

Cheers!


.... wait, MB. What about the rest of Samantha's Christmas?


Well, I was thinking about doing a Christmas recap, but do you really need a rundown of how exhausted she and we were after running around all day opening presents and eating food? No, I say... I missed the boat on that one so I'm just going to move forward rather than dwell on the past... New Years Resolutions, and all. I will say we had a fantastic time, are so very grateful for our generous families, I know Samma had a great time and I look forward to so many more to come!

No comments: