Friday, May 14, 2010

A happier day

With everything that's gone on these last few days, I'm happy to finally be able to smile and look forward to the future. Seriously... it was scary, the unknown. But now all that is in the past, and I really hope we don't have to go through anything close to that for a long, long time.

Anyway, on to good things. Like ultrasound pictures!!!


We are 100% sure she's a girl - we had 2 techs and a doctor tell us the exact same thing.



A profile picture from the ultrasound on Monday.



Another profile picture from the hospital's ultrasound - we're still trying to figure out whose nose she has.


My sister and I spent a good chunck of last night buying the cutest baby clothes.... it was great therapy to help get out of the slump these last couple of days put us in.


I did end up going to prenatal yoga on Wednesday - I thought it would help me relax some... it was fun, but it didnt help the brain shut off, I can tell you that. The center was nice, but I'm still not sold on if it's the place for me. I'm still going to try Open Doors - next Thursday most likely - and then compare the two. It's only $1 difference between the two classes to drop in, so I guess it will all depend on the instuctor.


But since everyone is in a brighter light today, I've been re-evaluating the Hello Kitty nursery. Still Hello Kitty, buy I think we're going with purple instead of pink:




The one downside to this set is that I've had to register at Bed, Bath, & Beyond just for the nursery set, but that's ok I guess... everything else will be at Babies R Us.


Speaking of Babies R Us, as I was there with my sister yesterday, I discovered that they're having a 20% off all nursery-related items sale through 5/27... that included furniture, bedding, rockers, etc. Luckily, Chris and I were planning on going next Friday since our "extra" paycheck is coming up and we decided thats what we wanted to invest in... I'm wicked excited, and hopefully we can get the registry rollin' while we're there!


Also, another really sucky side effect to pregnancy? Bloody noses. I've had 3 in the last 24 hours.... so very much not cool, especially in allergy season.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi, I posted on the bump about blogs. Love your ultrasound pics! I just read your previous post and im so so so glad it turned out for the better! Way to put your foot down and get in sooner! A week would have driven me nuts!