Monday, October 11, 2010

3 weeks


Samantha turned 3 weeks on Monday, and I'm a complete slacker for not finding time to blog about it. Other than an insane increase on feeding times, and a sad case of baby acne, there isn't really much else to report. She's awesome, keeping us up late at night while she sleeps through the days, and is handling being put down in her baby seat and crib a little better every day.

We've also introduced the pacifier, finally. We were a little reluctant at first, but sometimes a baby just wants to suck. So long as we break her of it around 6 months, and there's definitely no nipple confusion, I think we're ok.

As for me, I was down 21lbs as of Monday, but that doesn't mean much to me right now. My butt and my stomach are still huge, so although I can pull up my pre-pregnancy jeans up above my arse, I can't for the life of me button them. I even went to Old Navy this week to try to see if a pair the next size up would do me any good, but alas, same situation - they wouldn't button. So I walked out with a pair of yoga pants and pajama pants instead, and decided that maternity jeans would still be kosher, and I would try again after my 6-week appointment.

No comments: