Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 months old today!


... and I swear, it's getting harder and harder to take her picture every month!

I can't believe Sami's already 4 months... time has just been flying, though I will admit, this last month seemed to last longer. Maybe it was because of the long nights thanks to teething, or maybe it was just because of having to go back to work. Regardless, 4 months is here, and with her 4-month checkup next week, we're going to soon venture into the world of.... *drumroll*.... SOLIDS! I won't go too much into it now, mostly because I'm somewhat clueless when it comes to what and how much. I just know rice cereal to start, veggies before fruits, and introduce once thing at a time every 5 days or so to make sure there aren't food allergies. Oh, this will be an adventure.

No comments: