Friday, January 7, 2011

chunkah baby

13lb baby taking in 5oz per feeding. Someone is on her way out of the 0-3 clothes! 3-6 clothes, here we come! Sadly, though, Carters run big, and Childrens Place runs small, so we're making our way through what we have... I just wish Sami had some baby girlfriends so she could pass these clothes on!

The one good thing about being home on Thursdays is being able to go to the lactation clinic at the hospital at 1pm. It's a great support group, though I haven't gotten close to any of the moms that attend yet... of course, this is the first Thursday group I've attended, so we'll see.

I will admit, I feel bad about all the moms I see having troubles... I feel almost guilty. :( I mean, the most of my troubles were cracked nipples and trying to figure out which position she liked best... here there are mothers who need nipple shields and have newborns barely gaining any weight. But they're sticking with it, and they have my utmost respect on that front, and I wish them all the best!

No comments: