Thursday, February 11, 2010

week 6 and some days



a little late, but the picture is from the 6w0d mark. That's nothing but a food baby right there.

I know, I've been very lax about posting lately, but honestly, I'm just so damn tired.... ugh.... fatigue meshed with feeling like I want to throw up all the time just isn't fun whatsoever.

Chris asked me the other day what m/s felt like. I told him it was like a really, really bad hangover where you just had the dreaded feeling like you were going to throw up, only once you do, it doesn't make anything feel better... in fact, it makes you feel worse.

I have learned, though, that if I nap when I get home from work, it screws up my overnight sleep. Not saying I won't still go to bed at 10pm, but that sleep is usually broken the nights when I nap.

And can we talk about constipation for a minute? No? Ok then, I won't go there.

Also - food aversions. Pizza is not the bane of my existence. We had it two nights in a row now, and I swear if I have it again anytime soon I'm just going to punt it out a car window. Seriously. Just the thought about it right now is enough to make me gag.

Also, because of the craptastic non-storm yesterday, I missed out on my call with the CNM... this makes me a little sad because I can't wait to actually talk to someone about all of this, and with our first appt/us not until a week from Monday, it just feels like time is dragging! Luckily, I was able to reschedule the call for next Wednesday, since that seems to be the only day they make these telephone appointments.

Yoga has also been canceled these last few weeks. Yay because I'm too tired to go, boo because now I really have to find another excuse to get my fatass out of the house and active.

Family has been funny. Both my mother and MIL have been asking constantly how I'm doing, how I'm feeling, etc. It's sweet. Really. I just know it's going to start annoying me really fast if that's all I hear as soon as they see me.

Also, we got a congratulations on makin' a baby card from my grandmother:


She's so cute.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That card is super cute!

J-Sabe said...

Aww...Gramma's so cute!