Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sidenote: Anonymous posting

As of today, anonymous posting will no longer be allowed / tolerated when commenting on this blog.

Honestly, I didn't think it would be an issue, so I never thought to turn it off.

Apparently, someone decided it was necessary to respond as such on my I'm Mom Enough post from the end of May, and it wasn't until I was revamping the blog this past weekend that I came upon this lovely gem.

I'm not going to delete it - no, I plan on leaving this comment there for all to see.  Who am I to deny someone the right to their opinions?

But I will say this -- anyone who feels the need to defend themselves anonymously clearly feels insecure in their own life decisions.  I hope this individual finds the strength they need to carry on, and no longer feels the need to be shrouded in mystery.

So that's the end of it.  Nothing more to see here.  Moving on...

No comments: