Thursday, January 28, 2010

sleep, or lack thereof...

Sleep has not been easy lately. I don't know if it's because I just have too much on my mind or what, but lately I've been tossing and turning all night. I think part of it might be I'm trying not to sleep on my back, to get used to not being able to later on, and maybe THAT is making me restless, but still.... this sucks. Already.

Chris was really sweet though... I had been getting up more at night to go pee, which is something I don't usually do, so he gave me his side of the bed, closer to the door, away from the wall. I mean, he was going to have to do it sooner than later, but it's nice to be able to get used to it now.

Napping has become my friend, not going to lie... I didn't get one in today, because I'm going to see if that's affecting my sleeping at night. This might also mean I crash at 8:30pm. We shall see.

I find myself getting anxious about telling people. I just want to do it and get it over with so I don't have to keep this secret any longer. Unfortunately, at the same time, I feel like I just can't get my hopes up yet, because gods forbid something happens. It's not that I'm not ecstatic about all of this.... I just feel like I'm so soon along that getting too excited is jumping the gun... does that make sense? Blah...

We're going to go to BJs tonight because I need food. I think I might also try pricing diapers, formula, and the like, just to see what we're going to be getting ourselves into.

And now, I'm hungry...

No comments: