Sunday, June 6, 2010

23 weeks

Things are going well... the only complaint at the moment is that the heat is starting to get to me, and it's only the beginning of June. But, I figure, so long as there's AC and swimming pools I'll get through the summer.

I also just purchased a Groupon good towards a spa up in Medford that does prenatal massages, so I'm going to call tomorrow to schedule my appointment for the end of the month. I'm pretty excited.

But in the meantime -- pictures!

22 weeks - man do I look rough. And yes, I did take this one on time... last week... and then I got lazy.


23 weeks

The crib also came in yesterday! WAY too excited for it, I think... we can't set it up until we paint the room, but still... it's here and it's ours! :D

I have my monthly OB appointment tomorrow -- I probably shouldn't forget about that one either. I believe I'll be scheduling my 1-hour glucose test for next month as well. So not looking forward to that, lemme tell you. Keys to passing? Early in the morning, and don't eat. Of course, they're going to be drawing blood, so we'll see how THAT goes...

No comments: