Friday, June 18, 2010

We are registered!

So we finally did it - we went to Babies R Us on Monday and more or less finished our regsitry!

Babies R Us Registry

I keep feeling like I'm forgetting to add items, and at the same time I swear I'm adding something new every day, be it from suggestions or just ideas. I should stop... it's going to get out of control!

I also set up another appointment to visit another daycare here in town for next week... Something tells me they're all going to be the same, but $100 less is $100 less. Now if I could only guarantee that both my mother and myself will be able to go down to a 4-day work week...

Other than that, everything is ok. I'm feeling fine, I just no motivation to get anything done. I don't so much take naps anymore, but I'm definitely finding myself making my way into my bed once I get home from work just to vegge out a little bit. I really would just love to get everything in the baby's room done sooner than later, but it's hard when you cane lift or move anything heavy, so I have to depend on others to help out, and that's not easy for me to do. *le sigh* No worries though... it will get done when it gets done, and we only have so much time to do it.

No comments: