Tuesday, July 13, 2010

28 Weeks Later...

I swear, this week has been one of the most miserable so far...

Between sore joints when sleeping, an aching back waking me up at night, and now this rash growing between my boobs, I'm pretty much ready for this pregnancy to be over, right about now...

The only solution to the joints it rest.

The only solution to the aching back is a heating pad.

And so far, the only solution to the rash is washing it with Selsun Blue and rubbing Gold Bond cream on it... my midwife said that if it doesnt go away in a couple of days they want to see me, but they think it's fungal, and OMG is it itchy...

I also went to the dentist yesterday, and had the most bloodiest gums ever. I know it's all part of the fun pregnancy package, but I felt wicked back for my hygenist. Plus, its just gross...

And we inquired with HugsPlus about getting on the 3-day waiting list. They said they have an opening starting in February. 1) I don't know if I can even get a day off during the week yet, and 2) What will we do for the month of January?? I hate feeling like I'm between a rock and a hard place... and I won't have a better idea of where I stand until my meeting with the partners next week.

Blargh......

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I am sorry you are feeling miserable, not that it helps but I can totally relate. :(

I hope your meeting with the partners at your work goes well and will help you figure out what you guys will be doing about childcare. It is definitely a big thing to have hanging over you right now I am sure.