Thursday, July 15, 2010

In other news....

Chris and I went to our first childbirthing class at the hospital last night. It was crazy, because now it's starting to get really real. Not that it wasn't real before, but sitting in the room with 9 other couple and talking with the instructor about the different stages of labor... it doesn't make you realize that this is really happening more than that. It was good though, and I'm looking forward to the rest of our classes...

A funny thing happened today though. As I had to go to another office this morning, as soon as I walked into the waiting room, there in front of me was another one of the women who was at the class last night! We chatted it up a bit, so it was nice to get to know someone else in the class a little bit better.

Add to THAT another woman in the class contact me via TheBump on the Boston Babies board, so now that's two women I have had contact with from our class last night... Talk about a small world!

No comments: