Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BabyBaby's outfit

Now that the bags are all packed, I realized I never showed off BabyBaby's coming home outfits! 'Tis time to remedy that...

I say outfits because I honestly just have no idea how big she's going to be once she's born. I have a hunch that she's going to be smaller, and will be able to fit into the Newborn, 5-8lbs clothing... but then again, I could be wrong, and she could be larger than anticipated, and then she'd definitely need a 0-3 month outfit, so we're going to have all the bases covered, just in case!

Newborn:
This is a Carter's layette gift set - I purchased this at Babies R Us and it's really one of the only Newborn outfits I have for her. The set includes the onesie/sleeper, hat, bib, and booties. The label on the sleeper says "Little Princess"

0-3 months:
My mom bought this for me at The Children's Place - I swear we cleaned out their newborn layette section! This outfit includes a onesie with matching pants and hoodie, a hat and socks. The hoodie has the cutest ladybug/bees on it ever.

No comments: