Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Hospital Bag(s)

And the bags are just about ready to go!

I think I need only a few more things, including Chris' deodorant and a back massager, and then I THINK we're good!

So here's the running list... I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

For during labor:
*laptop
*camera, battery charger
*camcorder, battery charger
*sugar-free candies
*lip balm
*hair elastics

For after labor:
*2 nursing tanks
*1 nursing bra
*crappy underwears
*2 pairs PJ pants
*1 pair comfy slipper socks
*slippers
*flip flops
*a lightweight robe
*a zip-up hoodie
*toiletries
*nursing pads
*Boppy

For BabyBaby:
*coming home outfits (one newborn, one 0-3months)
*receiving blanket

I hope that's everything I'm going to need -- if you can think of anything else, please let me know!

No comments: