Saturday, September 11, 2010

food for thought... diapers

I saw this on my October '10 Moms board, so I figured I would transcribe it here for future reference:

Newborn: 60.41 diapers/week (approx. time in this size is 2 weeks)

Size 1: 61.18 diapers/week (approx. time 2 months)

Size 2: 53.2 diapers/week (approx. time 3.5 months)

Size 3: 45.99 diapers/week (approx. time 6.5 months)

Size 4: 39.62 diapers/week (approx. time 10 months)

Size 5: 35.21 diapers/week (approx. time 16.5 months)


Speaking of October '10 Moms - I have a Labor Buddy! What does this mean, you might ask? Well, it means that I've connected with someone who is having her baby close to but not at the same time at myself, who will keep the other October Moms up to speed once I go into labor, and vice versa. It's kinda neat. And a great way to make a new friend. =)

No comments: